About the project
Responsive website with modern design, custom CMS and a sophisticated documentation and tutorials section
The Uptim.ai website presents the software supplied by the company of the same name to its visitors in an elegant way, presenting all its advantages and possibilities of use. In addition to the presentation section, the website also includes a user section and a special section with tutorials and documentation that explains and facilitates the use of the software.
Application and system functions
- modern design of presentation website
- spectacular animation in relation to the design
- user section with management of purchased licenses
- search for PDF documents in the documentation
- special section with documentation of the software offered
The Uptim.ai team approached us with a request for design and subsequent implementation of a modern presentation website with a user section for managing user licenses.
Part of the assignment was to create a second part of the website, which provides users with documentation and tutorials for the software supplied by Uptim.ai.
Technologies and services
Creation of web pages
Custom CMS creation
Duration of the project
frontend developer, backend developer, designer, project manager, tester
I want a consultation
Creating an Uptim.ai website in 10 steps
As part of the cooperation, we designed and subsequently implemented a presentation website to promote the software offered by Uptim.ai and a related documentation section.
- The first step of the cooperation was a series of consultations, during which we clarified all the requirements for the digital product with the client.
- Following the consultation, we carried out market research and competitive solutions.
- We used the findings from the research to create a wireframe and subsequent prototype of the website.
- After the prototype and wireframe were approved by the client, a second analysis of the interim state of the project followed, in which we searched for the most appropriate means and technological solutions to help us meet all expectations from the product.
- We again consulted the outputs with the client and subsequently delivered a development plan along with a specific quotation.
- The UX/UI design of the website followed, which already brought a more concrete view of the final form of the website.
- We assembled a development team to create a CMS tailored to the needs of the presentation website.
- To the original skeleton, we then added a user section and a subdomain for presenting the documentation of the software and related tutorials.
- We performed a series of tests and optimizations on the product we created.
- After tweaking all the details, we deployed the website to users.
During the individual steps and phases of website development, we always sent the current status to the client so that they could make comments as part of agile development.
I want a consultation
The beginning of cooperation on any project is always marked by initial consultations. Initial consultations are a great way to get a proper understanding between the developer and the client. In addition, the client often clarifies their expectations and can better define the goals of the final digital product.
We supplemented the knowledge gained through these consultations with outputs from market research and competing solutions and subsequently capitalized on them in the preparation of wireframes and a prototype, which were the first tangible output of our efforts.
After preparing the prototype, it was time to design the UX/UI design. Based on the requirements from the consultation, we prepared a simple, modern design proposal for the client, which we complemented with subtle, effective animations.
Of course, responsiveness optimization ensures comfortable use and browsing on devices of various diagonal sizes.
After the design was approved, the more technical part came next, namely the creation of a custom CMS that would meet the client's requirements. For this purpose, we used Strapi technology, which allows you to modify and further extend the basic, already created, CMS. Thanks to this, we were able to create a website administration that meets all the requirements and at the same time we saved a significant part of the costs that would have cost to prepare a CMS "from scratch".
We have adapted the CMS as well as the entire presentation part of the website to the current requirements of technical search engine optimization (SEO) to ensure that the site is well positioned in search engine results.
The presentation part of the site was then supplemented with a user section, through which Uptim.ai clients can manage their purchased licenses.
The last piece of the puzzle was to create a subdomain with documentation of the software offered by Uptim.ai. For this purpose, we used the Docusaurus platform, which focuses on managing more complex website content.
We've also added advanced search to make managing PDF documents more straightforward.
I want a consultation